BINGO! Subscribers were told to expect a 3-digit move Thursday and/or Friday.
- Second worst day of the year for stocks.
- Goldman says short the S&P. Another 5% down. More...
- OIL (ETF) hit new lows a few cents away from the 10/11 low of 18.87
- GLD low of the day: -2.67%
- SLV low of the day: -4.40%
- UUP high of the day: 1.11%. It bounced off a double fib area.
- IWM closed back below the Moon's North Node line.
Follow up from last night
- XLY low: -2.27%
- AMZN low: -1.12%
- ISRG low: -2.08%
- LLY low: -0.78%
There is no "Stock Watch" tonight because the indicators are SHORT for 1/4 of the stocks being watched.
|Stock Watch for 6/22/2012|
These are not recommendations.
Buy and Sell signals are sent to Option Signal Service subscribers.
Not signed-up for the Free weekly newsletter? Sign-up here