These are not recommendations.
Buy and Sell signals are sent to Option Signal Service subscribers.
Not signed-up for the Free weekly newsletter? Sign-up here
SPECIAL 50% off OSS INDICATORS
Now just $24.95 -- PayPal
View 4 recent issues: Click Here
Offer expires Friday 7/27/12 at midnight.
- CMG(Chipotle) was upgraded from Neutral to Buy by Citigroup last week. Since then it has crashed. It is now down 24%???
- IWM pulled-back to reach the Moon's North Node price line which is now acting as support.
- SLV moves even closer to a triangle apex. That is what I wrote last night. Still true, and getting squeezed even more.
- VIX rose all day. Closed above yesterday's high.
- Our cyclical analysis of the VIX showed a move down from Aug. 2011 to a low in Mar 2012, then up through Aug. 2012.
- Still expecting the unexpected. Something violent. Colorado shooting is an example, but I am still expecting something much bigger.
|** SUBSCRIBER'S ONLY SECTION **|