MissionIR's  Instablog

Send Message
We know our reputation is based on the integrity of our clients and go to great lengths to ensure the companies represented adhere to sound business practices. It is our unwavering commitment to connect the investment community with companies that have great potential and a strong dedication to... More
My company:
My blog:
MissionIR Blog
  • Chanticleer Holdings, Inc. (HOTR) Takes U.S. Hooters Success Abroad 0 comments
    Jul 10, 2013 2:07 PM | about stocks: HOTR

    Buffalo wings have become a staple American finger food, as widely renowned as the bright orange shorts of the Hooters girls serving them up. Expounding its success here in the states, Hooters has also established an international presence and has become one of the most recognized iconic brands in the world.

    Chanticleer Holdings controls a 3 percent interest in Hooters of America (HOA), and is aggressively opening Hooters® in four emerging international markets. Chanticleer holds exclusive franchise rights to open and operate Hooters restaurants in parts of Brazil, all of South Africa and Hungary, and has joint ventured with the owner of exclusive Hooters franchise rights in Australia.

    In total, Chanticleer owns in whole or part of six Hooters restaurants in these territories.

    In 2012 the company owned six Hooters restaurants, double the number owned the year prior. The company's goal is to grow its number of operational restaurants by 67 percent to 10 total restaurants by year-end 2013.

    Chanticleer currently is working to open a restaurant in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Townsville and Broadbeach, Australia; and most recently opened a new store in Budapest, Hungary. In partnership with management group Crown Restaurants, Chanticleer owns an 80 percent interest in the Hungary restaurant while Crown owns the remaining 20 percent. Chanticleer later intends to also expand in other European markets.

    For more information, visit www.chanticleerholdings.com

    Please see disclaimer on the MissionIR website

    Stocks: HOTR
Back To MissionIR's Instablog HomePage »

Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.

Comments (0)
Track new comments
Be the first to comment
Full index of posts »
Latest Followers


More »
Instablogs are Seeking Alpha's free blogging platform customized for finance, with instant set up and exposure to millions of readers interested in the financial markets. Publish your own instablog in minutes.