Seeking Alpha

MissionIR's  Instablog

MissionIR
Send Message
We know our reputation is based on the integrity of our clients and go to great lengths to ensure the companies represented adhere to sound business practices. It is our unwavering commitment to connect the investment community with companies that have great potential and a strong dedication to... More
My company:
MissionIR
My blog:
MissionIR Blog
  • Chanticleer Holdings, Inc. (HOTR) Well Received In Hungary, Says CEO Of European Ops 0 comments
    Jul 24, 2013 5:39 PM | about stocks: HOTR

    Chanticleer Holdings owns and operates Hooters branded restaurants in emerging international markets. HOTR holds exclusive franchise rights to these restaurants in parts of Brazil, all of South Africa, and Hungary, and has joint ventured with the owner of exclusive Hooters franchise rights in Australia.

    Currently the company owns in whole or part six Hooters restaurants, double from three restaurants in 2011. The company's goal is to grow its number of operational restaurants by 67 percent to 10 total restaurants in the near future. As part of this strategy, HOTR currently is working to open a restaurant in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Townsville and Broadbeach, Australia; and most recently opened a new store in Budapest, Hungary.

    "The European reception to U.S.-based restaurants is quite good … one of the big benefits of Hooters as brand is that there's really no other brand like it. For that reason, and frankly our ability to execute well, I think we're going to do very well in Europe," Alex Hemingway, CEO of Chanticleer Holdings European Operations, states in a company video. "The reception to Hooters in Hungary has been very strong."

    HOTR has partnered with management group Crown Restaurants, an agreement under which HOTR owns an 80 percent interest in the Hungary restaurant while Crown owns the remaining 20 percent. HOTR later intends to also expand in other European markets.

    For more information visit www.chanticleerholdings.com

    Please see disclaimer on the MissionIR website
    http://www.missionir.com/disclaimer.html

    Stocks: HOTR
Back To MissionIR's Instablog HomePage »

Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.

Comments (0)
Track new comments
Be the first to comment
Full index of posts »
Latest Followers

StockTalks

More »
Instablogs are Seeking Alpha's free blogging platform customized for finance, with instant set up and exposure to millions of readers interested in the financial markets. Publish your own instablog in minutes.