MissionIR's  Instablog

MissionIR
Send Message
We know our reputation is based on the integrity of our clients and go to great lengths to ensure the companies represented adhere to sound business practices. It is our unwavering commitment to connect the investment community with companies that have great potential and a strong dedication to... More
My company:
MissionIR
My blog:
MissionIR Blog
  • Chanticleer Holdings, Inc. (HOTR) Has Firm Footing In European Market With Strategic Operating Partner 0 comments
    Sep 17, 2013 2:04 PM | about stocks: HOTR

    Chanticleer Holdings owns and operates Hooters® branded restaurants in emerging national markets with current franchise locations in South Africa, Australia, Europe, and a location in Brazil on deck for the near future.

    As part of the company's roll-out plan and focus on emerging markets, it retained the services of an experienced management group to head its European operations.

    In April 2012, Chanticleer acquired the franchise rights to develop and operate Hooters restaurants in Hungary. While the company will fund its ownership in this territory, it has partnered with a management group led by Alex Hemingway, a veteran of the quick-service restaurant (NYSE:QSR) industry, to operate Hooters franchises in Europe. As operating partners, Chanticleer and Hemingway have formed Crown Restaurants.

    Under this franchise agreement, Chanticleer owns an 80 percent stake in the restaurant while Hemingway owns the remaining 20 percent.

    The restaurant is in veteran hands - Hemingway is no rookie to the QSR or European markets. He has domestic and international executive management experience as owner and operator of the Pizza Hut and Kentucky Fried Chicken brands in Hungary, as well as three local national brands. His resume also boasts his role of chief executive of Orient Rt., Central Europe's largest restaurant company with more than 130 operating units in Budapest. He also founded and served as the director of the Fast Food Association of Hungary.

    As Chanticleer maps out its plans for expanding in additional markets, it estimates its opportunity in Europe to be three restaurants, which will also be managed by Crown Restaurants.

    For more information, visit ChanticleerHoldings.com

    Please see disclaimer on the MissionIR website

    www.missionir.com/disclaimer.html

    Stocks: HOTR
Back To MissionIR's Instablog HomePage »

Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.

Comments (0)
Track new comments
Be the first to comment
Full index of posts »
Latest Followers

StockTalks

More »
Instablogs are Seeking Alpha's free blogging platform customized for finance, with instant set up and exposure to millions of readers interested in the financial markets. Publish your own instablog in minutes.