O. Young Kwon, NYU Ph.D. in Economics had worked in securities industry for ten years as a Registered Investment Adviser. He taught Macroeconomics and Statistics. Prior to his academic career, he was an Economist/Bank Supervisor at the Bank of Korea (the Fed's counterpart). In 2009 he set up the... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 ZIOP: You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet!
- 2 Start Again Public Trading Natural Gas Expos...
- 3 S&P 500 Futures Buy-Sell Levels
- 4 Issues Regarding Peabody Energy's Kayenta Mi...
- 5 Getting To Know Dane Capital Management
- See all Top Instablogs »