O. Young Kwon, NYU Ph.D. in Economics had worked in securities industry for ten years as a Registered Investment Adviser. He taught Macroeconomics and Statistics. Prior to his academic career, he was an Economist/Bank Supervisor at the Bank of Korea (the Fed's counterpart). In 2009 he set up the... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Viacom: Thoughts On A Media Company
- 2 Arbitrage Play With TAN & KWT
- 3 FOMC Minutes And When Will Interest Rates Rise?
- 4 List Of Company Disclosure Sites
- 5 Want High Performance In Bull Markets Plus S...
- See all Top Instablogs »