O. Young Kwon, NYU Ph.D. in Economics had worked in securities industry for ten years as a Registered Investment Adviser. He taught Macroeconomics and Statistics. Prior to his academic career, he was an Economist/Bank Supervisor at the Bank of Korea (the Fed's counterpart). In 2009 he set up the... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Current Holdings 4-18-2015
- 2 Around The World Shopping Spree
- 3 YHOO Options Very Cheap Into Earnings
- 4 James Turk: The Gold In London Is Pretty Muc...
- 5 Lithium Technology: FOX Car Report - Test Dr...
- See all Top Instablogs »