The Green River Intrinsic Value fund is a relatively concentrated, long/short equity strategy. The fund seeks long-term absolute returns investing in deeply mispriced securities which are identified through a careful process of methodical fundamental research and due diligence.
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Leucadia National - A Problem Investment
- 2 PAO Gazprom Probably Won't Reroute Through T...
- 3 AVID Technology (AVID) A Technical Buy
- 4 The US Economy Getting Caught In The Global ...
- 5 Five Quotes That Will Make You A Better Inve...
- See all Top Instablogs »