The Green River Intrinsic Value fund is a relatively concentrated, long/short equity strategy. The fund seeks long-term absolute returns investing in deeply mispriced securities which are identified through a careful process of methodical fundamental research and due diligence.
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 GOLD - "If The Corporation Sole Had Never Tr...
- 2 I Won't Eat That.
- 3 12- And 15-Month Daily SMAs Signal A Cyclica...
- 4 Market Lap Dances And Kisses
- 5 Surmounting Threats To Our Cash, The $US And...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Gregory Mannarino
- 5 Archman Investor