The Green River Intrinsic Value fund is a relatively concentrated, long/short equity strategy. The fund seeks long-term absolute returns investing in deeply mispriced securities which are identified through a careful process of methodical fundamental research and due diligence.
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Options: What Is A “Low Risk” Trade?
- 2 Performance - Week Ending 05/29/2015
- 3 Costco Wholesale Profits Surge
- 4 Something Wrong With GDP Seasonality?
- 5 The Daily Market Information (DMI) (May 30 2...
- See all Top Instablogs »