Seeking Alpha

adspatz's  Instablog

adspatz
Send Message
Aaron Spatz is the writer of SEC Live Filings Digest, detailing the news of companies trading on U.S. stock exchanges. The Filings Digest is but one component of the greater website SEC Live, which specializes in making SEC filings easy to read, research, navigate, and much more.
My company:
SEC Live
  • Coach Earnings Fall 16% 0 comments
    Jan 23, 2014 11:33 AM | about stocks: COH

    Originally published at www.seclive.com

    Coach, Inc. (NYSE:COH) announced its financial results for the second fiscal quarter of 2014, reporting an earnings decline of 16% from a year ago. The company's overall performance was weighed down by its 9% sales decline in North America to $983M. The handbag and accessories retailer has continued to face challenges in North America but has seen strong growth internationally. Coach sales in China grew 25%, while its overall international sales grew 11% to $425M. The company's earnings declined from $352.8M and $1.23 per share a year ago to $297.4M and $1.06 per share this quarter. Revenue fell 5.6% to $1.42B, falling just short of analyst estimates of $1.48B. Coach is currently in an upper management transition, with Victor Luis now as CEO, replacing Lew Frankfort.

    Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.

    Themes: financial results, earnings Stocks: COH
Back To adspatz's Instablog HomePage »

Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.

Comments (0)
Track new comments
Be the first to comment
Full index of posts »
Latest Followers

StockTalks

More »

Latest Comments


Instablogs are Seeking Alpha's free blogging platform customized for finance, with instant set up and exposure to millions of readers interested in the financial markets. Publish your own instablog in minutes.