Tony Kau is a financial analyst and swing trader from Portland, Oregon. He was most recently employed as an Analyst/Model Developer at a hedge fund. His core strategy relies on successfully identifying trend exhaustion patterns and capitalizing on them using both stocks and options. To see his... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Holding Is The Hardest Part.
- 2 Don't Buy The PC Turnaround Argument Just Yet
- 3 Commentary On US Indices And Forex Majors Fo...
- 4 S&P500 Short Term Market Breadth Analog Fore...
- 5 08/28 Thoughts On Technology.
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Archman Investor
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Axion Power Host
- 5 Gregory Mannarino