Looking at the Large Cap Equities Market, we see that we are entering another interesting phase of the Congressional 2-Year Cycle as well as an interesting phase in the 4-Year Presidential Cycle and in the 8-year Regime Change Cycle.
The Annual Cycles and Bi-Quarterly Cycle and Quarterly Cycle and Monthly Cycle and Weekly Cycle are also of interest and will be discussed later.
Last year we were at these levels, pausing and consolidating a bit here before starting a major early May fall climb accelerating into early June before reversing.
Two years ago this week, during a significant consolidation period, we also retouched our momentum high reached in early February that year. Although an absolute price high was reached at the beginning of May, this gave way, and after consolidating prices fell dramatically in July from the February and April momentum high levels, shaving 18% off the dow by October.
For this reason, Our Model has indicated the placement of protection on General Large Cap Equities Composite positions on the DIA Price Equivalency Basis target of $146.25 at the start of this week, with OTAPs positioning adjustments maintained at this level, and with full Double Double Strategy employed. Further, MDPP L4 Rider Vehicle Derivative Cover Protection and Reverse Polarity Advancement is also indicated.
Note, however, that short-term support can be found at for the Large Cap Equities Composite indexes at an OTAPS target of $144.90 on a DIA ETF Price Equivalency Basis in the Very Short-Term.
The first significant forward near-term Lower Band Potential Adjustment OTAPS Target of $143.90 on the DIA Price Equivalency Basis has currently also been model-generated; although, more strongly supported price action the next several days than forecast may raise this near-term value.
Note on the charts that the weekly, monthly, and quarterly echovectors are in parallel coordination, which is a key technical signal.
CHART ECHOVECTOR COLOR CODE GUIDELINES
1. Regime Change Cycle EchoVector (8 Year, Week-to-Week): Long AquaBlue
2. Regime Change Cycle EchoVector (8 Year, Week-to-Week): Long Yellow
3. Regime Change Cycle EchoVector (8 Year, Week-to-Week): Long Pink
4. Presidential Cycle EchoVector (4 Year, Day-to-Day): Long White
5. Congressional Cycle EchoVector (2 Year, Day-to-Day): Green
6. Congressional Cycle EchoVector (2 Year, Day-to-Day): Blue Purple
7. Congressional Cycle EchoVector (2 Year, Day-to-Day): Long Pink
8. Annual Cycle EchoVector (1 Year, Day-to-Day): Red
9. Annual Cycle EchoVector (1 Year, Day-to-Day): Pink
10. Annual Cycle EchoVector (1 Year, Day-to-Day): Long Blue Purple (Pivot Indicative)
11. 9-Month Cycle EchoVector (9 Months, Day-to-Day): Grey
12. Bi-Quarterly Cycle EchoVector (6 Months, Day-to-Day): Yellow
13. Quarterly Cycle EchoVector (3 Months, Day-to-Day): White
14. Monthly Cycle EchoVector (1 Month, Day-to-Day): Peach
15. Weekly Cycle EchoVector (1 Week, Day-to-Day): Aqua Blue
16. Daily Cycle EchoVector (1 Day, Day-to-Day): Short Pink
17. Select Support or Resistance Vectors and/or Relative Price Extension Vectors (Various Lengths): Navy Blue
Space-Color Vector Highlights are Graphical Illustrations of Corresponding and Coordinate Color-Length-Slope MDPP Forecast Model Key Active Focus EchoVectors.
(Click on chart to enlarge and click on chart again to open new tab then click on chart in new tab to zoom)
/YM DOW FUTURES 200-DAY HOURLY OHLC