I have been investing for over 40 years, evolving from investor to trader. The bear part comes from my degree from Cal: Go Bears! From 1982 to 2000, I managed a 17% return trading mutual funds on the basis of relative strength. This success was, of course, helped by an historic bull market, but... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Trades Only Institutional Investors Get To See
- 2 The Week Ahead: Fake Out Or Breakout?
- 3 April 2015 Market Commentary: Negative Earn...
- 4 Another Look At XLF Moving Into Next Week.
- 5 HON: Robust Execution Trumps Slower Growth
- See all Top Instablogs »