Introduction of Aspen Online Training Makes aspenONE® Engineering Products Easier to Use and Learn
Instant Access to Self Guided Training Content from Inside the Product Helps AspenTech Users Become Productive Faster and More Proficient Overall
BURLINGTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Aspen Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: AZPN), a leading provider of software and services to the process industries, introduced Aspen Online Training that makes aspenONE Engineering software products easier to use and learn. Instant access to self guided training content from inside the product helps AspenTech users become productive faster and more proficient overall.
- With Aspen Online Training, content is tailored for different levels -- new users can accelerate their learning curve; occasional users get quick refresher answers to common questions, and all users can more easily take advantage of the latest innovations in AspenTech products.
- The online library of multimedia content includes animated tutorials and is organized within intuitive categories that make it easier for individual users to learn and retain information, and for organizations to operationalize best practices across a diverse user base.
- Aspen Online Training is available immediately for the latest V7.3 aspenONE Engineering products, for registered customers with Aspen Premier Plus Support. For more information, visit About Aspen Online Training.
Dr. Axel Polt, Vice President, Conceptual Engineering, BASF
As the capabilities of AspenTech process engineering software continue to grow each year, it is important that users stay informed of the newest product functionality. AspenTech has made learning new product features easier than ever with online training, accessible directly from within the product and available at your fingertips when you need it. The animated viewlets are a great way to pick up new tips or get a quick refresher.
John Rizopoulos, Global Lead, Process Engineering, CH2M HILL Energy and Chemicals
Training is a key component of staff recruiting, development and retention. AspenTech Online Training helps our process engineers get engaged and productive as quickly as possible. The rich content and video make the information easier to absorb and retain.
Manolis Kotzabasakis, Executive Vice President, Products, AspenTech
Online Training makes it possible for AspenTech users to become productive faster. As a result, AspenTech customers can accelerate the high value benefits that aspenONE delivers greater company profitability and enhanced user productivity. Our goal is for AspenTech users to develop their skills faster and achieve higher productivity than any other user of software in the process industries. Online Training is an important step in achieving that vision.
- About Aspen Online Training
- YouTube: About Aspen Search and Aspen Online Training
- Aspen Tech Facebook Page
- AspenTech Twitter Page
AspenTech is a leading supplier of software that optimizes process manufacturing for energy, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, engineering and construction, and other industries that manufacture and produce products from a chemical process. With integrated aspenONE solutions, process manufacturers can implement best practices for optimizing their engineering, manufacturing and supply chain operations. As a result, AspenTech customers are better able to increase capacity, improve margins, reduce costs and become more energy efficient. To see how the worlds leading process manufacturers rely on AspenTech to achieve their operational excellence goals, visit www.aspentech.com.
© 2011 Aspen Technology, Inc. AspenTech, aspenONE, the 7 Best Practices of Engineering Excellence. OPTIMIZE and the Aspen leaf logo are trademarks of Aspen Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Aspen Technology, Inc.
Erik Mason, +1 781-221-8386
Lois Paul & Partners (for AspenTech)
Michael Parker, +1 617-986-5714
Source: Aspen Technology, Inc.Copyright Business Wire 2011