OfficeMax Delivers "Last-Minute" Holiday Shopping Sale Featuring Dazzling Deals on Technology Gifts
NAPERVILLE, Ill., Dec. 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- OfficeMax (OMX) ® Incorporated (NYSE:OMX), a leader in office supplies, technology and services, announced a "last-minute" savings event that will offer holiday shoppers significant savings on technology and custom gifts. The seven-day Dazzling Daily Deals event will run Dec. 18 through Dec. 24.
"Many of our shoppers are still looking to finalize their gifts for the holidays, so we decided to host a week-long savings event just in time for the holiday," said Michael Lewis, executive vice president and president of retail at OfficeMax. "From tech gifts such as laptops to custom oversized photo prints, we're making it easy for shoppers to get all their last-minute holiday gifts for less."
A deal will be featured on OfficeMax.com each day throughout the weeklong sale, and some deals will also be available for purchase in-store. The daily holiday deals event features a variety of consumer and small business technology gifts including(1):
- Sunday, Dec. 18 Samsung Series 3 Laptop featuring Intel ® Core" i5-2410M processor for $499.99 (save $180, online only)
- Monday, Dec. 19 Kodak M552 14 Megapixel Digital Camera with 5X optical zoom for $79.99 (save $40, online only)
- Tuesday, Dec. 20 QuickBooks accounting software for small business. Save $80 on QuickBooks Pro 2012, save $200 on QuickBooks Premier 2012 and save 35% on select Quicken titles. (available online and in-store)
- Wednesday, Dec. 21 HP Color Inkjet Photosmart Premium Fax Wireless e-All-in-One printer with automatic 2-sided printing and 2.4" color LCD for $99 (save $200, available online)
- Thursday, Dec. 22 18" x 24" oversized prints from the OfficeMax ImPress® Print Center for $8.99 (save $8.99). Offer valid in store only.
- Friday, Dec. 23 HP Color Inkjet Photosmart Premium Wireless e-All-in-One printer with 4.3" touch screen and lab-quality photo printing for $79.99 (save $120, available online)
- Saturday, Dec. 24 Epson® EX3200 SVGA Multimedia Projector for $299.99 (save $150, available online)
Shoppers can text DEALS to 62999 to receive a reminder text each morning of the sales event with details of the featured item(2). Check the website for additional details.
OfficeMax Incorporated is a leader in both business-to-business office products solutions and retail office products. The OfficeMax mission is simple. We help our customers do their best work. The company provides office supplies and paper, in-store print and document services through OfficeMax ImPress®, technology products and solutions, and furniture to businesses and individual consumers. OfficeMax customers are served by approximately 30,000 associates through direct sales, catalogs, e-commerce and nearly 1,000 stores. Since 2007, OfficeMax Goodworks programs have served communities and schools, contributing more than $14 million in grants and supplies to support teachers and classrooms. To find the nearest OfficeMax, call 1-877-OFFICEMAX. For more information, visit www.officemax.com.
(1) While supplies last. Rebates not available. No price match available on prior purchases. Price may vary outside the continental U.S.
(2) Message and data rates apply. Text STOP to unsubscribe. Text HELP for help.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of OfficeMax Incorporated used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of OfficeMax Incorporated. Any other product or company names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
OfficeMax Media Contact
SOURCE OfficeMax Incorporated