Office Depot Kicks off the New Year by Helping Customers “Do More Business for Less”
BOCA RATON, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Office Depot (ODP), celebrating 25 years as a leading global provider of office supplies and services, is helping small businesses start the year off right by enabling them to save time and do more business for less.
Demonstrating an understanding of the pressures small business owners face in running and growing their businesses profitably, Office Depot has a host of different solutions that help small businesses succeed.
Starting the year on the right foot is crucial for businesses of any size, and we have all the resources our customers need to succeed in the new year, said Farla Efros, Executive Vice President, Merchandising for Office Depot. From storage solutions to technology products to copy, printing and technology support services, Office Depot helps customers save time and do more business for less.
A range of category solutions available at Office Depot that combine productivity and value include:
- Storage, Organization and Supplies The beginning of the new year is a great time to organize and update your workspace. Its also the time to store last years files and get ready for tax season. Office Depot has everything customers need to make the transition into the new year a smooth one, including the Realspace® 10-Drawer Mobile Organizer and Magellan Tech Station , FORAY" Weekly Planning Board , See Jane Work® Desk Accessory Collection, Jean Chatzky Financial Organization Collection, Office Depot® Brand View Professional Binders, and Paper Mate® InkJoy" Pens, among other top organization products and supplies.
- Mobility and Tech For customers updating their home offices, Office Depot has the technology they need to start, run, and grow their business profitably. Top products for the tech-savvy worker include the ASUS UX31E Zenbook" Ultrabook" and Eee Pad Transformer Prime, Ativa® Mobil-IT" 17" Slim Case and Ultimate Rolling Overnighter, and Western Digital My Book Live Personal Cloud Storage Drive .
- Taxes Office Depot has everything customers need to get ready for tax season and navigate the challenges seamlessly. The tax season portfolio of products available at Office Depot includes Intuit TurboTax® and H&R Block At Home" software, available in-store or via Electronic Software Download on www.officedepot.com, Ativa® 6-Sheet Micro-Cut Shredder and Office Depot® Brand DX160C Professional 3-Line Calculator.
- Printers, Paper and Ink Office Depot has a large selection of printers, paper and ink for virtually every kind of business and application, as well as the resources to meet any printing need. Whether customers want professional-looking documents or need high-volume printing, Office Depot has the inkjet, laser or all-in-ones to do it all, at an incredible value, with products such as the HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-In-One.
- Services No matter how big or small the business, Office Depot is equipped to guide customers through their purchases and ensure they get the most out of their investment. Whether customers are setting up a new computer, creating promotional materials, or shipping via in-store USPS and UPS options, they can rely on Office Depots Copy & Print Depot and Tech Depot Services certified specialists to get it done right.
To learn more about the products and services available at Office Depot, please visit your local Office Depot retail store location or www.officedepot.com. To become a fan of Office Depot on Facebook and receive exclusive content, offers and more, please visit www.facebook.com/officedepot. To follow Office Depot on Twitter, please visit www.twitter.com/officedepot.
About Office Depot
Celebrating 25 years as a leading global provider of office supplies and services, Office Depot is Taking Care of Business for millions of customers around the globe. For the local corner store as well as Fortune 500 companies, Office Depot provides supplies and services to its customers through 1,656 worldwide retail stores, a dedicated sales force, top-rated catalogs and global e-commerce operations. Office Depot has annual sales of approximately $11.6 billion, and employs about 40,000 associates around the world. The Company provides more office supplies and services to more customers in more countries than any other company, and currently sells to customers directly or through affiliates in 58 countries.
Office Depots common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ODP. Additional press information can be found at: http://mediarelations.officedepot.com and http://socialpress.officedepot.com/.
Elise Askenazi, 561-438-1447
Jason Shockley, 561-438-0037
Source: Office DepotCopyright Business Wire 2012