DST Brokerage Solutions Ramps Up Sales Efforts With Addition of Industry Veterans
KANSAS CITY, Mo., March 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DST Brokerage Solutions , a DST Systems (DST) business unit committed to the development of the financial industry's first truly integrated brokerage platform, today announced the addition of two industry veterans to its national sales force.
The new DST Brokerage Solutions team Tom Rozman and Will Banning have both been appointed Vice President of Sales.
According to Charles Welsh, National Sales Manager for DST Brokerage Solutions, the addition of professionals with strong backgrounds in the financial industry and technology products reflects DST's broad commitment to the dealer community.
"Our expanded team represents more than fifty years of combined financial services and technology experience," says Mr. Welsh. "With proven professionals like Tom and Will on board, DST Brokerage Solutions is even better positioned to deliver its developing solutions suite and comprehensive platform to broker-dealers across North America."
The new Sales Team:
- Thomas Rozman, CFA, comes to his new role from ActiFi, Inc., where he was SVP Business Development. Previously, Mr. Rozman was Founder, President, and Chief Executive Officer at Investigo Corporation. Mr. Rozman earned his MBA in Finance from The University of Chicago - Booth School of Business.
- Will Banning comes to his new role from Sun Life Financial Distributors where he was Regional Vice President. He previously served as an Associate Wholesaler for the firm. A graduate of Boston College, Mr. Banning holds FINRA Series 6 and Series 63 licenses, and has earned both Life Insurance and Health insurance certifications.
The DST Brokerage Solutions team represents decades of experiences in operations, wealth management, investment banking, mutual fund sub-accounting, and securities trading. DST Brokerage Solutions provides innovative applications and service solutions to the broker-dealer marketplace, including an evolving array of capabilities:
- Automated compliance
- Portfolio aggregation, management, and reporting for advisors
- Mobile access for advisors and clients
- Electronic account onboarding
- Electronic fund trading
- Business process management and workflow
- Enterprise social media integration
- Customer communications
- Business strategy, technology and operations consulting
- Brokerage subaccounting
- Business process outsourcing
About DST Brokerage Solutions, LLC
DST Brokerage Solutions, LLC is committed to fundamentally impacting the way the brokerage market conducts business. Delivering efficient connectivity between all parties throughout the lifecycle of a financial product, DST Brokerage Solutions is addressing broker/dealers' unique challenges. A comprehensive, flexible suite of solutions provides seamless integration between all of the applications broker-dealers need to control and conduct their business more efficiently and cost effectively. DST Brokerage Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of DST Systems, Inc.
About DST Systems, Inc.
DST Systems, Inc. provides sophisticated information processing solutions and services to support the global asset management, insurance, retirement, brokerage, and healthcare industries. In addition to technology products and services, DST also provides integrated print and electronic statement and billing solutions through DST Output. DST's world-class data centers provide technology infrastructure support for financial services and healthcare companies around the globe. Headquartered in Kansas City, MO., DST is a publicly-traded company on the New York Stock Exchange.
The information and comments in this press release may include forward-looking statements respecting DST and its businesses. Such information and comments are based on DST's views as of today, and actual actions or results could differ. There could be a number of factors, risks, uncertainties or contingencies that could affect future actions or results, including but not limited to those set forth in DST's periodic reports (Forms 10-K or 10-Q) filed from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission. All such factors should be considered in evaluating any forward-looking statements. The Company undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements in this press release to reflect future events. Brand, service or product names or marks in this press release are trademarks or service marks, registered or otherwise, of DST Systems, Inc., DST subsidiaries or affiliates, or third parties.
SOURCE DST Brokerage Solutions