PowerReclineXR™ by La-Z-Boy Provides the Latest Reclining Innovation
MONROE, Mich., March 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- La-Z-Boy announces the launch of PowerReclineXR" by La-Z-Boy (LZB), the latest innovation in reclining. PowerReclineXR" offers completely customized movement for the ultimate in seating comfort. With just the touch of a button, there are virtually limitless comfort positions. In addition, La-Z-Boy rocker recliner features are combined with smooth, effortless operation to give consumers control, comfort and support.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/powerreclinexr-by-la-z-boy-provides-the-latest-reclining-innovation-144049166.html
Among the many features of the PowerReclineXR", consumers will enjoy:
- Independently Operating Back and Leg Rest. With two dedicated motors, one motor controls the chair back, the other controls the leg rest.
- Adjustable Seat Tilt. The patented La-Z-Boy mechanism adjusts the tilt of the chair base for comfort and support in all positions.
- Easy-to-Use Remote. Hand-held remote allows for control of the back recline and leg rest elevation in incremental levels for the most reclining positions.
- Smooth Rocking Motion. Lean back and relax with a smooth rocking motion - a feature that is appreciated on genuine La-Z-Boy recliners.
- Leg Rest Safety Feature. Designed with safety in mind, the PowerReclineXR" leg rest will not close when encountering an object in its path.
- Battery Backup. To protect against power failures, a battery back-up returns the chair to the upright position in the event of a power outage.
"Introducing this option to our La-Z-Boy recliners will take the reclining experience to a whole new level," states Paula Hoyas, Vice President of Merchandising for La-Z-Boy. "The PowerReclineXR" provides personalized comfort through the ability to raise and lower the back and leg rest independently or together in any combination of relaxing positions."
PowerReclineXR" is now available in La-Z-Boy retail stores in ten La-Z-Boy recliner styles. These styles range from sleek to traditional, small to large scale and include the "Pinnacle," "Anderson," "Maverick," "Joshua," "Lancer," "Morgan," "Coleman," "Walker," "Evan" and "Niagara." An additional forty styles will offer the technology upgrade by the end of 2012.
PowerReclineXR" by La-Z-Boy recliners are available at La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries, La-Z-Boy Comfort Studio dealers and anywhere La-Z-Boy furniture is sold, as well as at www.la-z-boy.com.
Headquartered in Monroe, Michigan, La-Z-Boy has been one of the world's leading residential furniture producers for 85 years. The company manufactures a full line of comfortable products for the living room and family room, including the company's world-famous recliners, reclining sofas and loveseats, sleep sofas, modular furniture and leather upholstery, as well as stationary sofas, loveseats and chairs. This store joins the La-Z-Boy store system, which is one of the largest proprietary furniture retailers in North America, totaling 304 locations. It is a division of La-Z-Boy Incorporated, one of the world's leading residential furniture producers, marketing furniture for every room of the home. Live life comfortably(SM).
Visit La-Z-Boy's Website