Logility Recognized as One of the Top Workplaces in Atlanta
Annual Ranking Based on Employee Survey of Atlanta-Area Employers
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Logility Inc. (LGTY), a leading supplier of collaborative solutions to optimize the supply chain, is proud to announce the company is one of Atlantas Top Workplaces for 2012. The award is based on an Atlanta Journal-Constitution survey completed by employees of Atlanta-area organizations and was featured in the Sunday, April 22 edition of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Atlantas Top Workplaces is an employee-led nomination and award process
- Logility has been recognized for the second consecutive year as a Top Workplace
- More than 111 companies participated in the Small Employer category (less than 125 employees in the Atlanta-metro area); the top 50, based on employee feedback, were awarded the Top Workplace distinction
- Logility ranked as the 11th Top Workplace among Small Employers
Logility provides a work environment where I am able to express my ideas, manage my career path and I feel welcome. People truly come first here and we are encouraged to learn and grow, to take on new responsibilities that are challenging and rewarding. Joining Logility was the right decision and I look forward to many more years of helping deliver award-winning supply chain software, said Gorkem Hristov, operations research scientist, Logility.
I am always humbled when the Logility team takes their time to share what working here means to them. Every employee is vital to our success and their positive attitude every day comes through in the innovative supply chain solutions and services we provide to our customers worldwide. All of us are honored to be recognized for the second consecutive year as one of Atlantas Top Workplaces, said Mike Edenfield, president and CEO, Logility.
- AJC 2012 Top Workplaces Small Company Rankings: http://www.ajc.com/business/topworkplaces/
- AJC 2012 Top Workplaces Logility Highlight: http://ajc.topworkplaces.com/company_survey/logility-inc_atlanta/ajc_12
- Logility company information: http://www.logility.com
- Logility careers: http://www.logility.com/company/supply-chain-careers
With more than 1,250 customers worldwide, Logility is a leading provider of collaborative, best-of-breed supply chain solutions that help small, medium, large and Fortune 1000 companies realize substantial bottom-line results in record time. Logility Voyager Solutions is a complete supply chain management solution that features a performance monitoring architecture and provides supply chain visibility; demand, inventory and replenishment planning; Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP); supply and inventory optimization; manufacturing planning and scheduling; transportation planning and management; and warehouse management. Logility customers include McCain Foods, Sigma-Aldrich, Verizon Wireless, and VF Corporation. Logility is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Software, Inc.. For more information about Logility, call 1-800-762-5207 USA or visit www.logility.com.
Justin Siefert, 404-264-5485
Source: Logility Inc.Copyright Business Wire 2012