Samsung’s 2012 6000 Series Flat-Panel TV Lineup to Feature SRS Labs’ Flagship TheaterSound HD Technology
SRS TheaterSound HD Delivers a Superior HD-quality Surround Sound Audio Experience Combined with Intelligent Volume Leveling
SANTA ANA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- SRS Labs, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRSL), the industry leader in surround sound, audio enhancement, and voice post-processing technologies, announced today that Samsung, a long-term partner of SRS Labs (SRSL), will equip its 2012 6000 series of flat-panel TVs (FPTV) with SRS TheaterSound HD", delivering a superior HD-quality surround sound audio experience to Samsungs FPTV customers right out of the box.
SRS is excited to partner with Samsung to bring viewers an unrivaled cinematic experience through TheaterSound HDthe most advanced suite of audio enhancement technologies available in the TV market today, said Allen H. Gharapetian , Senior Vice President of Marketing for SRS Labs. You dont become the worlds leading provider of flat-panel TVs to the global market by selling bare-bone products with minimal value-adding features; you earn this title by packing your products with the most advanced features available, and thats exactly what Samsung does. Combining our cutting-edge audio technology with Samsungs unparalleled product quality, the new 6000 series of FPTVs will deliver a remarkable entertainment experience.
Key Features of SRS TheaterSound HD:
- Delivers the most natural sounding and immersive surround sound experience imaginable from the TVs built-in speakers
- Provides a comfortable and consistent listening experience free of unwanted volume fluctuations
- New vocal enhancement technology ensures that dialog is crisp, clear and audible
- Modular design offers a scalable solution conforming to OEM and platform specifications
- Features the tools necessary for OEMs to tune their TVs for peak audio performance
- Optimized presets available for specific content such as movies, music, news and sports
Samsungs 2012 6000 series FPTV lineup featuring TheaterSound HD began shipping March of 2012 and can be found at various retail stores and online retailers worldwide. For more information about this announcement, SRS or our technologies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us on Facebook , Twitter and YouTube .
SRS Labs company description and important cautions regarding forward-looking statements made in this release is available at www.srslabs.com/boilerplate.
SRS Labs, Inc.
Michael Farino, PR Specialist
Global Results Communications for SRS Labs
Lora Friedrichsen/Valerie Christopherson
Investor Relations Contact:
Liolios Group, Inc.
Source: SRS Labs, Inc.Copyright Business Wire 2012