Maxim to Demo Newest Technology for Lighting Control and Optical Sensing at Lightfair 2012
SUNNYVALE, Calif., May 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) will attend Lightfair® International in Las Vegas, Nevada, May 9 to 11, 2012, and will debut a new reference design that is a complete solution for the control and power measurement of two outdoor luminaires.
Lightfair International is the world's largest annual architectural and commercial lighting tradeshow and conference. Maxim will also demonstrate integrated circuit (IC) solutions for optical sensing, LED drivers/controllers, and powerline communications (PLC).
Maxim Demonstrations Will Showcase
- The MAX16840 LED driver for MR16 and 12V AC lamps and the MAX16841 LED controller, which enable smooth dimming and support different voltage requirements worldwide.
- The MAX2992 G3-PLC powerline transceiver. Customers can learn how Maxim's G3-PLC communications protocol is used in lighting control and why the IEEE® association adopted G3-PLC as a new industry standard.
- The MAX44000, MAX44005, and MAX44009 optical sensors will illustrate diverse capabilities by integrating an ambient light sensor (ALS), an infrared (IR) proximity sensor, an RGB color sensor, and temperature sensors.
- The 78M6613 reference design will showcase how this energy-measurement IC monitors and quantifies where power is used or needed at every node in a lighting system.
Contact and Participation Details
- Visit the Maxim® booth (6011-Building Integration Pavilion) at Lightfair International.
- For more information about the show, please visit http://www.lightfair.com/lightfair/V40/.
About Maxim Integrated Products
Maxim makes highly integrated analog and mixed-signal semiconductors. Maxim reported revenue of approximately $2.5 billion for fiscal 2011. For more information, go to www.maxim-ic.com.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.