PROS New York, Munich Summits Focus on Monetizing Big Data to Improve Sales Performance
Events Attract Record Participation
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- PROS® (NYSE:PRO), a world leader in pricing and revenue management software, hosted its annual North American and European summits, attracting executives from international manufacturing, distribution and services companies, global alliance partners, and leading consulting and research firms. The New York event was held at the renowned New York Stock Exchange, while the European conference was held at Munichs Hotel Vier JahresZeiten Kempinski.
With record attendance in both New York and Munich, summit speakers at both venues precisely outlined how they had outperformed in their business initiatives, reaping results that provide their companies with improved agility, increased sales confidence and unprecedented collaboration across their sales, marketing and finance organizations.
Our customers in New York and Munich generously shared insights into how their operations are outperforming by using big data to achieve market advantages, said PROS Chief Marketing Officer Tim Girgenti. Presentations stirred stimulating conversations among participants about best practices and emerging trends.
Summit speakers in New York and Munich offered commentary on trends from their respective industries:
- Javier Christie, Coates Hire Group Manager for Pricing
- Daniel A. Clark, Senior Vice President & Chief Administrative Officer, NewPage
- Luis Du Plessis, Virgin Atlantics Head of Revenue Management
- Chris Fletcher, Research Director, Gartner, Inc.
- Wolfgang Krüger, Merck Vice President, Marketing Tools and Services & Head of Pricing Initiative
- Joel Larsen, Vice President, Sales, Navistar Parts
- David Nyy, Director, Planning & Commercial Support, Celanese
- Wilbur Reid, Director, Strategic Pricing, S.P. Richards
- Sujay Sen, Practice Head, Enterprise Consulting, L&T InfoTech
- Pol Vanaerde, President of the European Pricing Platform
- Britt Vitalone, Senior Vice President, Finance & Chief Financial Officer, McKesson Medical-Surgical
- Craig Zawada, Senior Vice President, Pricing Excellence, PROS
Conference speakers covered a broad range of topics in their presentations, underscoring the success of their initiatives:
- Increasing sales confidence during negotiations
- Improving business agility
- Gaining better customer insights
- Enhancing business performance
- Seamlessly integrating PROS with SAP
To learn more about the two global events, and to view the related photos and videos, visit this PROS Global Events Highlights page.
PROS Holdings, Inc. (PRO) (NYSE:PRO) is a leading provider of prescriptive pricing and revenue management software for companies in the manufacturing, distribution, services and travel industries. PROS gives customers far greater confidence and agility in their pricing strategies by providing data-driven insights into transaction profitability, forecasting demand, recommending optimal prices for each product and deal, and streamlining pricing processes with enhanced controls and compliance. With more than $460 billion in revenues under management, PROS has implemented more than 500 solutions in more than 50 countries. The PROS team comprises more than 500 professionals, including 100 with advanced degrees and 25 with Ph.D.s. To learn more, visit www.prospricing.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements about the functionality and benefits of pricing software to organizations generally as well as the functionality and benefits of PROS software products. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are based upon PROS' historical experience with pricing software and its current expectations of the benefits of pricing software for organizations that implement and utilize such software. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described herein include the addressability of an organizations pricing and revenue management needs, the risks associated with PROS developing and enhancing products with the functionality necessary to deliver the stated results and the risks associated with the complex implementation and maintenance of pricing software such as PROS' software products. Additional information relating to the uncertainty affecting the PROS business is contained in PROS' filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. These forward-looking statements represent PROS' expectations as of the date of this press release. Subsequent events may cause these expectations to change, and PROS disclaims any obligations to update or alter these forward-looking statements in the future, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
PROS Holdings, Inc.
Yvonne Donaldson, 713-335-5310
Source: PROS Holdings, Inc.Copyright Business Wire 2012