Green Dot to Attend Investor Conferences in May
MONROVIA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Green Dot Corporation (GDOT) announced that it plans to attend the following conferences in May:
- On Thursday, May 10th the Company will present at the D.A. Davidson 14th Annual Financial Services Conference at the Bell Harbor Conference Center in Seattle, WA. The presentation will begin at 11:35am ET.
- On Monday, May 14th the Company will present at the 11th Annual JMP Securities Research Conference at The Ritz-Carlton in San Francisco, CA. The presentation will begin at 3:00pm ET.
- On Thursday, May 17th the Company will present at the J.P. Morgan TMT Conference at the Westin Boston Waterfront in Boston, MA. The presentation will begin at 11:10am ET.
- On Tuesday, May 22nd the Company will present at the B. Riley & Company 13th Annual Investor Conference at the Santa Monica Loews Hotel in Santa Monica, CA. The presentation will begin at 11:00am ET.
- On Thursday, May 24th the Company will present at the 3rd Annual Sterne Agee Technology Conference at Sentry Centers Midtown in New York, NY. The presentation will begin at 10:50am ET.
Investors and interested parties can access these live presentations by visiting the Companys investor relations website at www.ir.greendot.com at the appropriate times.
About Green Dot
Green Dot is a publicly traded bank holding company regulated by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. The Company provides widely distributed, low cost banking and payment solutions to a broad base of U.S. consumers. Green Dot's products and services include its market leading category of General Purpose Reloadable (GPR) prepaid cards and its industry-leading cash transfer network which are available directly to consumers online and through a network of approximately 60,000 retail stores nationwide where 95% of Americans shop. Green Dot is headquartered in the greater Los Angeles area. For more details, visit www.greendot.com.
For Green Dot Corporation
Christopher Mammone, 626-739-3942
Liz Brady, 646-277-1226
Source: Green Dot CorporationCopyright Business Wire 2012