H.J. Heinz Company to Review Fiscal 2012 Results and Future Outlook at 2012 Investor and Analyst Meeting on May 24 at The New York Palace Hotel
PITTSBURGH--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- H.J. Heinz Company (NYSE:HNZ) announced today a meeting with investors and analysts on Thursday, May 24 in New York to discuss its global businesses and brands, Fiscal 2012 results, growth strategies and Heinzs outlook. The meeting runs from 1 - 5 p.m. Eastern Time at The New York Palace Hotel, 455 Madison Avenue (between 50th and 51st Streets), New York, NY 10022.
The meeting will be hosted by William R. Johnson, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer and will include presentations by:
- Art Winkleblack - Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
- Scott OHara - Executive Vice President, President & Chief Executive Officer, Heinz North America
- Dave Moran - Executive Vice President, President & Chief Executive Officer, Heinz Europe
- Bob Ostryniec - Senior Vice President and Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Chris Warmoth - Executive Vice President, Heinz Asia Pacific
- Dave Woodward - Executive Vice President, Heinz Rest of World
- Fernando Pocaterra - Area Director, Latin America & the Caribbean
- Hein Schumacher - President, Heinz China
There will be a question and answer session for attending audience members only. The call (listen only) and presentation slides also will be available to the general public in real-time on www.heinz.com.
U.S. Dial-In: 1-877-280-4959
International Dial-In: 1-857-244-7316
U.S. Dial-In: 1-888-286-8010
International Dial-In: 1-617-801-6888
Replay Dates: May 24 June 3, 2012 (11:59 p.m. Eastern)
Advance registration is required to attend in person. Investors and analysts wishing to attend in person should contact Kelley Mandell at 412-456-6020 for more information.
ABOUT HEINZ: H.J. Heinz Company, offering Good Food Every Day" is one of the worlds leading marketers and producers of healthy, convenient and affordable foods specializing in ketchup, sauces, meals, soups, snacks and infant nutrition. Heinz provides superior quality, taste and nutrition for all eating occasions whether in the home, restaurants, the office or on-the-go. Heinz is a global family of leading branded products, including Heinz® Ketchup, sauces, soups, beans, pasta and infant foods (representing over one third of Heinzs total sales), Ore-Ida® potato products, Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® entrees, T.G.I. Fridays® meals and snacks, and Plasmon infant nutrition. Heinz is famous for its iconic brands on six continents, showcased by Heinz® Ketchup, The Worlds Favorite Ketchup®.
H.J. Heinz Company
Michael Mullen, 412-456-5751
Margaret Nollen, 412-456-1048
Mary Ann Bell, 412-237-9760
Source: H.J. Heinz CompanyCopyright Business Wire 2012