SIX FLAGS TO PRESENT AT UPCOMING INVESTOR CONFERENCES
GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas, May 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (SIX) the world's largest regional theme park company, announced today that it will participate in the following upcoming investor conference:
- Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference May 23, 2012 at the Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers in New York, NY
Previously the company announced their participation in the following conferences:
- J.P.Morgan Technology, Media and Telecom Conference May 16, 2012 at the Westin Waterfront hotel in Boston, MA
- Longbow Research Consumer Conference May 17, 2012 at the Millennium Broadway hotel in New York, NY
- B.Riley Investor Conference May 22, 2012 at the Loews Santa Monica Beach hotel in Santa Monica, CA
- Goldman Sachs Lodging, Gaming, Restaurant and Leisure Conference June 5, 2012 at the Goldman Sachs Conference Center in New York, NY
- Oppenheimer Consumer Conference June 26, 2012 at the Four Seasons hotel in Boston, MA
Copies of presentations used at the conferences will be posted on the company's Investor Relations website at www.sixflags.com/investors.
About Six Flags Entertainment Corporation
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world's largest regional theme park company with $1.0 billion in revenue and 19 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For more than 50 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions including up-close animal encounters, Fright Fest and Holiday in the Park. For more information visit sixflags.com.
SOURCE Six Flags Entertainment Corporation