ExactTarget Named Among Top Companies in Voice of Customer Awards
Independent Research Firm Cites Excellence in Incorporating Customer Insights into Everyday Decisions
INDIANAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Global interactive marketing provider ExactTarget (EXTG) (NYSE:ET) announced today that Forrester Research, Inc. has named the company among the finalists in its annual Forrester ResearchVoice of the Customer Awards.
The global independent research firm awards the honor annually to the worlds top 10 companies who demonstrate excellence in collecting, analyzing, and acting on feedback from their customers and incorporate customer insights into everyday business decisions.
For more than a decade, weve fueled our growth around the globe and earned the business of the worlds top marketers through a relentless focus on client success, said Scott Dorsey, ExactTarget co-founder and chief executive officer. Its a tremendous honor to be recognized by Forrester for our teams tireless pursuit of customer success that puts the client at the center of everything we do from developing cutting-edge products to delivering world-class cross-channel marketing campaigns.
With more than 1,200 employees and thousands of clients worldwide, ExactTargets award-winning client experience program incorporates every facet of the business with cross-functional programs that include client satisfaction survey reviews, user experience focus groups, client advisory boards, Twitter and Facebook client support and the companys more than 25,000-member client-only social networking site 3sixty.
Client satisfaction is a continuous journey, not a destination, said D.Wayne Poole, ExactTargets senior vice president of client success. With core values of make decisions like an owner and make clients look like heroes, weve built a company culture that rewards the level of constant innovation required to deliver truly world-class customer experience.
The news of ExactTarget earning top honors from Forrester Research is the latest national accolade for the company and its global team. The company has achieved numerous awards and honors in 2012, including:
- Named one of the Best Places to Work in America for Recent College Grads by national career services firm Experience for the second consecutive year.
- Earned a Silver Stevie Award from the American Business Awards for Contact Center of the Year (Up to 100 Seats) and a Bronze Stevie for Contact Center Management Team of the Year.
- Awarded national honors in Human Resources from the American Business Awards. ExactTargets Todd Richardson, senior vice president of Human Resources, was awarded a Silver Stevie Award for HR Executive of the Year and the companys Human Resources team was named a Bronze Stevie recipient for HR Department of the Year.
- Named among the Best Places to Work in Indiana by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce for the sixth consecutive year with a top five placement each of the past three years.
- Earned Facebook ® Preferred Marketing Developer status for App and Pages development, building on the success of the companys recent launch of its SocialPages application for Facebook page management.
ExactTarget is a leading global provider of email marketing and cross-channel interactive marketing software-as-a-service solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media and websites. ExactTargets powerful suite of integrated applications enable marketers to plan, automate, deliver and optimize data-driven interactive marketing and real-time communications to drive customer engagement, increase sales and improve return on marketing investment. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana with offices across North America and in Europe, South America and Australia, ExactTarget trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol ET. For more information, visit www.ExactTarget.com.
Kari Brownsberger, 312-329-3980
Source: ExactTargetCopyright Business Wire 2012