Amcom Software Announces New Version of Critical Test Results Management Solution
- Version 5.0 features notable enhancements, particularly integration with the Amcom Mobile Connect encrypted smartphone communications solution
- Amcom has seen increasing interest from customers and will continue to devote significant resources to product enhancement
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Amcom Software , Inc. today announced version 5.0 of the Amcom Critical Test Results Management solution. Released less than three months after the product was acquired from IMCO Technologies, this enhanced version includes important features for hospitals as they look to improve this aspect of patient care and physician productivity. Amcom Critical Test Results Management is the only solution of its kind to be cleared by the FDA as a class II medical device.
Highlights of Amcom Critical Test Results Management Version 5.0:
- Integration with Amcom Mobile Connect® helps hospitals achieve traceable, encrypted smartphone and tablet communications in accordance with HIPAA and Joint Commission guidelines.
- The new Emergency Department Discrepancy Module can help identify and communicate any differences between the preliminary diagnosis done by the Emergency Department and the final diagnosis done by Radiology.
- Support for communicating critical test results across multiple facilities in different locations enables larger hospitals and healthcare networks to improve efficiency in large-scale settings.
- The updated user interface is now similar to Amcoms broad suite of products to improve ease of use among Amcoms hundreds of hospital customers.
Amcom has quickly brought this into the fold of the Amcom product suite to help hospitals in their efforts to improve care and comply with industry mandates, said Kate Bolseth, Chief Operating Officer, Amcom Software. Were pleased that so many of the hospitals weve spoken with are excited to embrace this new functionality within the spectrum of improving their clinical communications.
About Amcom Software
Amcom Software , a subsidiary of USA Mobility, Inc. (USMO), connects people to each other and to the data they need. This helps organizations save lives with communications that are faster, more accurate, and more efficient. Thousands of organizations worldwide rely on Amcom solutions for critical smartphone communications, contact center optimization, emergency management, and clinical workflow improvement. The company's products are used by leading organizations in healthcare, hospitality, education, business, and government. By continually developing its industry-leading technologies, Amcom Software has rapidly grown and solidified its market leadership. For more information, call 800.852.8935 or go to http://www.amcomsoftware.com or find us on Twitter @AmcomSoftware.
Amcom and Amcom Mobile Connect are trademarks of Amcom Software, Inc.
Source: Amcom Software, Inc.Copyright Business Wire 2012