HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (BWP) (the Partnership") today announced that it plans to offer 10,500,000 common units representing limited partner interests in a registered offering. The underwriters are also expected to be granted a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,575,000 additional common units.
Barclays, Citigroup, Deutsche Bank Securities, J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, UBS Investment Bank and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as joint book-running managers for the common unit offering. The Partnership expects to use the net proceeds from the offering, together with amounts to be contributed by its general partner to maintain its 2% general partner interest, to repay borrowings outstanding under the Partnerships credit facility and for general corporate purposes.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. The offer is being made only through the prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus, which is part of a registration statement that became effective on April 29, 2010. A copy of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus relating to this offering, when available, may be obtained from:
- Barclays, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Ave., Edgewood, NY 11717. By telephone at (888) 603-5847 or by email at email@example.com;
- Citigroup, Brooklyn Army Terminal, Attn: Prospectus Dept., 140 58th Street, 8th floor, Brooklyn, NY 11220. By telephone at (800) 831-9146 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Deutsche Bank Securities, Attn: Prospectus Group, 60 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005-2836. By telephone at (800) 503-4611 or by email at prospectus.CPDG@db.com;
- J.P. Morgan, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717. By telephone at (866) 803-9204;
- Morgan Stanley, Attn: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10014. By telephone at (866) 718-1649 or by email at email@example.com;
- UBS Investment Bank, Attn: Prospectus Department, 299 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10171. By telephone at (888) 827-7275; or
- Wells Fargo Securities, Attn: Equity Syndicate Dept., 375 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10152. By telephone at (800) 326-5897 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP is a limited partnership engaged, through its subsidiaries, in the transportation, storage and gathering of natural gas. Boardwalk operates approximately 14,300 miles of pipeline and underground storage fields with aggregate working gas capacity of approximately 186 Bcf. Boardwalk is a subsidiary of Loews Corporation (NYSE: L), which holds 61% of Boardwalk's equity, excluding incentive distribution rights.
This press release contains forward-looking statements relating to expectations, plans or prospects for Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP and its subsidiaries. These statements are based upon the current expectations and beliefs of management and are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include market conditions and other factors beyond the Partnerships control and the risk factors and other cautionary statements discussed in Boardwalks filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP
Molly Ladd Whitaker, 866-913-2122
Director, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications
Jamie Buskill, 713-479-8082
Senior VP, Chief Financial and Administrative Officer
Source: Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LPCopyright Business Wire 2012