Gartner 31st Annual Data Center Conference – Register Today!
When: December 3-6, 2012
Where: The Venetian Resort Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, NV.
Details: By 2016, 60 percent of new data centers will be 40 percent smaller while supporting a 300 percent increased workload. The Gartner Data Center Conference will focus on this rapidly developing trend and provide strategic recommendations and a balanced perspective on the evolving technologies and changing business models that will impact the I&O organization over the next five years.
This conference offers comprehensive coverage of the full spectrum of issues that impact the data center including:
- Cloud Computing
- Operating Systems
- IT Operations
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
The Conference Agenda features eight comprehensive tracks to drill down the hottest I&O topics:
- Managing the Transition to Private and Hybrid Cloud
- Delivering IT Operational Excellence and Business Value to the Enterprise
- Applying Storage Innovation to Create a Competitive Advantage
- Modernizing Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery Management
- Critical Next Steps in Your Virtualization Journey
- Servers and Operating Systems: Staying Agile in Chaotic Times
- Data Center Infrastructure: Achieving Higher Levels of Efficiency and Flexibility
- Mobility Anytime Anywhere: What Infrastructure and Operations Needs to Do Now
*The World According to Dave Barry Dave Barry, Humorist and Author
* Gartner Keynote: Rethink Infrastructure and Operations to Dramatically Reduce Costs - Raymond Paquet, Gartner Managing VP
* Gartner Keynote: DevOps: Rethinking IT Operations - Cameron Haight, Gartner Research VP
* Gartner Keynote: Delivering Projects That Enable Business Growth - Ed Holub, Gartner Research VP
* Gartner Keynote: Interactive Polling Results - In a special keynote session at the end of the event, Gartner analysts will reveal the results from real-time interactive polling that will be done during the conference. This session sorts through the results of hundreds of polling questions asked to highlight the most interesting and significant findings from the event.
The latest data center technologies will be demonstrated by the more than 125 companies that will be exhibiting at the conference. A listing of current sponsors is available on the Gartner Exhibitor Directory at http://www.gartner.com/technology/summits/na/data-center/exhibitor-directory.jsp.
For complete event details, please visit the Gartner Data Center Conference web site at www.gartner.com/us/datacenter.
Additional information from the event will be shared on Twitter at http://twitter.com/Gartner_inc and using #GartnerDC.
Members of the media can register for the event by contacting Christy Pettey at email@example.com.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. Gartner delivers the technology-related insight necessary for its clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, Gartner is a valuable partner in 12,000 distinct organizations. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, Gartner works with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has 5,200 associates, including 1,280 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 85 countries. For more information, visit www.gartner.com.
Christy Pettey, 408-468-8312
Source: Gartner, Inc.Copyright Business Wire 2012