Mattel Announces Two Upcoming Events
-- Third Quarter 2012 Conference Call; 2012 Fall Analyst Meeting --
EL SEGUNDO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Mattel, Inc. (MAT) (NASDAQ: MAT) today announced that it will webcast its quarterly conference call on Tuesday, October 16, 2012. Led by the companys chief executive officer, Bryan G. Stockton, the conference call will cover the companys third quarter 2012 financial results, which will be released prior to the call. In addition, Stockton along with Mattels chief financial officer, Kevin Farr, will provide an annual update on the business to securities analysts on Tuesday, October 30, 2012.
Third Quarter 2012 Conference Call
- Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time.
- The conference call will be webcast on the Investors & Media section of the companys corporate Web site, http://corporate.mattel.com/. To listen to the live call, log on to the website at least 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
- An archive of the webcast will be available on the companys website for 90 days and may be accessed beginning two hours after the completion of the live call. A telephonic replay of the call will be available beginning at 11:30 a.m. Eastern time the morning of the call until Friday, October 19 at midnight Eastern time and may be accessed by dialing + (404) 537-3406. The passcode is 31536853.
2012 Fall Analyst Meeting
- Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 10 a.m. Eastern time (for approximately one hour)
- The presentation will be webcast live on the "Investors & Media" section of corporate.mattel.com/. To listen to the presentation, log on to the website at least 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
- An archive of the presentation may be accessed beginning two hours after the completion of the live presentation.
Certain financial and statistical information included in the webcast, such as information required by Regulation G, will be available at the time of the webcast on the "Investors & Media" section of http://corporate.mattel.com/.
Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAT) (www.mattel.com) is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of toys and family products. The Mattel family is comprised of such best-selling brands as Barbie®, the most popular fashion doll ever introduced, Hot Wheels®, Matchbox®, American Girl®, Radica® and Tyco® R/C, as well as Fisher-Price® brands, including Thomas & Friends®, Little People®, Power Wheels® and a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines. In 2012, Mattel was named as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for the fifth year in a row. Mattel also is ranked among Corporate Responsibility Magazines "100 Best Corporate Citizens." With worldwide headquarters in El Segundo, Calif., Mattel employs approximately 28,000 people in 43 countries and territories and sells products in more than 150 nations. At Mattel, we are "Creating the Future of Play." Follow Mattel on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mattel.
Lisa Marie Bongiovanni
Source: Mattel, Inc.Copyright Business Wire 2012