SDRL - Minutes From the Annual General Meeting 2012
HAMILTON, BERMUDA -- (Marketwire) -- 09/24/12 -- Seadrill Limited (SDRL) (the "Company") advises that the 2012 Annual General Meeting of the Company was held on September 21, 2012 at 9:30 a.m. at the Elbow Beach Hotel, 60 South Shore Road, Paget PG04, Bermuda. The following resolutions were passed:
1) To re-elect John Fredriksen as a Director of the Company.
2) To re-elect Tor Olav Troim as a Director of the Company.
3) To re-elect Kate Blankenship as a Director of the Company.
4) To re-elect Kathrine Fredriksen as a Director of the Company.
5) To re-elect Carl Erik Steen as a Director of the Company.
6) To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers AS as auditors and to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
7) That the remuneration payable to the Company's Board of Directors of a total amount of fees not to exceed US$800,000 be approved for the year ended December 31, 2012.
In addition, the audited consolidated financial statements for the Company for the year ended December 31, 2011 were presented to the Meeting.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Seadrill Limited via Thomson Reuters ONE
Media contact Rune Magnus Lundetrae Chief Financial Officer Seadrill Management AS +47 51 30 91 26 Analyst contact Ragnvald Kavli Investor Relations Manager Seadrill Management AS +47 51 30 96 27
Source: Seadrill Limited