Harris Corporation Media Availabilities Discussing NextGen Communications – from Cockpit to Controller
Harris Corporation (HRS) is hosting media availabilities in the Washington, DC area to discuss recent major contract wins with the FAA for the National Air Space Voice System and Data Communications Integrated Services programs. Harris executives will discuss programs supporting the FAAs Next Generation Air Transportation System (NextGen) and its ongoing operation and management of the FAA Telecommunications Infrastructure network.
- Monday, Oct. 1, 3:15-4:00pm, Gaylord National during the ATCA Conference, Cinnamon Suite, #4101
- Tuesday, Oct. 2, 8:45-9:30am, Gaylord National during the ATCA Conference, Cinnamon Suite, #4101
- Thursday, October 4, 12:00-1:00pm, Harris Corporate Offices, 600 Maryland Ave, SW, Washington, DC, Suite 850 East (working lunch)
- Mr. Peter Challan, vice president, Industry Affairs, Harris Corporation, former FAA executive & ATCAs 2012 Glen A. Gilbert Memorial Award recipient.
- Mr. John OSullivan, vice president, Mission Critical Networks, Harris Government Communications Systems.
RSVP: Please RSVP and specify which date/time to RSVP@harris.com
Questions: Sleighton Meyer, 321-537-1585, firstname.lastname@example.org or Marc Raimondi, 202-729-3732, email@example.com
About Harris Corporation: Harris is an international communications and information technology company serving government and commercial markets in more than 125 countries. Headquartered in Melbourne, Florida, the company has approximately $5.5 billion of annual revenue and about 15,000 employees including 6,000 engineers and scientists. Harris is dedicated to developing best-in-class assured communications® products, systems and services. Additional information about Harris Corporation is available at harris.com.
Sleighton Meyer, 321-537-1585
Marc Raimondi, 202-729-3732
Source: Harris CorporationCopyright Business Wire 2012