Owens Corning to Announce 2012 Third-Quarter Financial Results on October 24
TOLEDO, Ohio, Oct. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Owens Corning (OWENQ) (NYSE: OC) is scheduled to announce third-quarter financial results on Wednesday, Oct. 24, prior to the opening of the New York Stock Exchange.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mike Thaman and Chief Financial Officer Michael McMurray will host an earnings conference call at 11 a.m. ET on Wednesday, Oct. 24, to discuss the company's results for the third quarter of 2012.
Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2012
11 a.m. Eastern Time
- Live dial-in telephone number: U.S. 1.800 561.2731 or international +1.617.614.3528
- Passcode: 938-784-21 (Please dial in 10 minutes before conference call start time)
- Live webcast: http://www.owenscorning.com/investors
- Telephone replay available through Oct. 31, 2012 at U.S. 1-888-286-8010
or international +1-617-801-6888
- Passcode: 515-670-11
- Replay of webcast also available at http://www.owenscorning.com/investors
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) is a leading global producer of residential and commercial building materials, glass-fiber reinforcements and engineered materials for composite systems. A Fortune® 500 company for 58 consecutive years, Owens Corning is committed to driving sustainability by delivering solutions, transforming markets and enhancing lives. Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.3 billion in 2011 and about 15,000 employees in 28 countries on five continents. Additional information is available at www.owenscorning.com.
SOURCE Owens Corning