McAfee Announces 2012 Partner of the Year Awards for the Americas
LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- McAfee honored top partners at the companys annual Global SecurityAlliance Partner Summit during its FOCUS 12 security conference. The 2012 Americas Partner of the Year awards recognize partners who deliver outstanding results and have invested in developing their security practices and businesses around McAfee technologies.
The winners of the McAfee 2012 Americas Partner of the Year awards are:
- Accuvant Partner of the Year, Americas
- Adexsus MVP of the Year, Latin America
- Bafing S.A.C. Solution Provider of the Year, Southern Region Latin America
- Brian Gancherov Community Service Award, North America
- CDW Corporate Reseller Partner of the Year, North America
- Compugen Security Connected Partner of the Year, Canada
- Caribbean Solutions Lab Solution Providers of the Year, Central America & Caribbean
- DigitalEra Group Security Connected Partner of the Year, United States
- DynTek Services Solution Provider of the Year, Government, Education & Healthcare
- Gabriel Takami Community Service Award, Latin America
- Immix Value Added Distributor of the Year, Americas
- Information Systems Architects Solution Provider of the Year, Canada
- Ingram Micro Distribution Partner of the Year, North America
- Iron Bow Technologies Solution Provider of the Year, Federal
- Lumenate Solution Provider of the Year, United States
- mindSHIFT Technologies SaaS Partner of the Year
- Multisoft S.A. Solution Provider of the Year, Northern Region Latin America
- NetSafe Corp Security Connected Partner of the Year, Latin America
- Nexsys Distribution Partner of the Year, Latin America
- PSN Solution Provider of the Year, Brazil
- Spam Soap SaaS Distributor of the Year
- VDV Networks Solution Provider of the Year, Mexico
- World Wide Technology MVP of the Year, North America
Our partner program is the richest, most comprehensive in the industry, and we will continue to collaborate with our partners to transform the security market, said Fernando Quintero, vice president of the Americas Channel at McAfee. I am pleased to congratulate McAfees partners and distributors for their hard work, commitment and innovative mindset.
The McAfee SecurityAlliance global, open ecosystem encompasses resale partners, services partners, and technology partners, including Global Alliances, Security Innovation Alliances, OEM Alliances, and McAfee Connected Partners. Membership in the program offers product information, sales and marketing resources, partner sales and technical training, technical support, not for- resale (NFR) program, market development funds (MDF) and the industrys most comprehensive profitability programs.
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (INTC), empowers businesses, the public sector and home users, to safely experience the benefits of the Internet. The company delivers proactive and proven security solutions and services for systems, networks, and mobile devices around the world. With its Security Connected strategy, innovative approach to hardware-enhanced security, and unique Global Threat Intelligence network, McAfee is relentlessly focused on keeping its customers safe. http://www.mcafee.com
Note: McAfee is a trademark or registered trademark of McAfee, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Jonelle Hester, 408-346-3855
Melinda Jenkins, 650-801-7957
Source: McAfeeCopyright Business Wire 2012