Cash America International, Inc. Fourth Quarter 2012 Earnings Conference Call
FORT WORTH, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- CASH AMERICA INTERNATIONAL, INC. (CSH), a leading provider of specialty financial services to individuals, will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss Fourth Quarter 2012 results on Thursday, January 24, 2013, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (7:00 a.m. Central Time).
This call is being webcast by Thomson Reuters and may be accessed on Cash Americas website at http://www.cashamerica.com.
The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson Reuters StreetEvents Network to both institutional and individual investors. Individual investors may listen to the call at www.earnings.com and institutional investors may access the call via password-protected event management site at www.streetevents.com.
About the Company
As of September 30, 2012, Cash America International, Inc. operated 1,074 total locations offering specialty financial services to consumers, which included the following:
- 815 lending locations (including one unconsolidated franchised location) in 23 states in the United States under the names Cash America Pawn, SuperPawn, Cash America Payday Advance, and Cashland;
- 160 pawn lending locations in central and southern Mexico under the name Prenda Fácil;
- 99 check cashing centers (including 93 unconsolidated franchised and six Company-owned check cashing centers) operating in 15 states in the United States under the name Mr. Payroll.
Additionally, as of September 30, 2012, the Company offered consumer loans over the Internet to customers:
- in 32 states in the United States at http://www.cashnetusa.com and http://www.netcredit.com;
- in the United Kingdom at http://www.quickquid.co.uk and http://www.poundstopocket.co.uk;
- in Australia at http://www.dollarsdirect.com.au; and
- in Canada at http://www.dollarsdirect.ca.
For additional information regarding the Company and the services it provides, visit the Companys websites located at:
Cash America International, Inc.
L. Dee Littrell, 817-335-1100
Source: Cash America International, Inc.Copyright Business Wire 2013