Unicoop Firenze Optimizes Store and Inventory Operations With Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/09/13 -- Oracle (ORCL)
- Unicoop Firenze, the Italian co-operative retailer, is using Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management to streamline store and inventory operations and improve the customer experience.
- Italy's largest co-operative operates over 100 hypermarkets, supermarkets and stores across seven provinces. To unify disparate processes within a common solution and achieve greater control over store assets, the retailer chose to implement Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management.
- Completion of the store roll-out is expected in September 2013, but Unicoop Firenze is already benefiting from more efficient inventory management processes that are helping the organization respond more quickly to customer demand.
- Greater control over its inventory is helping Unicoop Firenze to reduce shrinkage, improve margins and provide more accurate store inventory visibility.
- Oracle Retail Consulting provided targeted assistance throughout the implementation contributing to the success of each stage of the process.
- The deployment of Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management extends Oracle's relationship with Unicoop Firenze, which is using Oracle Exadata Database Machine to accelerate data processing to improve decision-making and optimize operations.
- "We are committed to providing the best possible customer experience, and it was key our store and inventory processes be optimized in support of this goal," said Riccardo Rapi, Chief Information Officer, Unicoop Firenze. "The assistance of Oracle Retail Consulting has been instrumental in designing and delivering the solution, and as product experts, their involvement has directly contributed to the success of the project."
- "Unicoop Firenze recognizes the benefits of optimizing its operations to deliver on the right customer experience initiatives and improve business performance," said Mike Webster, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Oracle Retail.
- Unicoop Firenze
- Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management
- Oracle Retail on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Oracle Retail Blog
- Oracle Insight-Driven Retailing Blog
- Oracle Retail in the News
- Oracle Retail Asset and Centralized Knowledge Portal
About Oracle Retail
Oracle provides retailers with a complete, open and integrated suite of business applications, server and storage solutions that are engineered to work together to optimize every aspect of their business. 20 of the top 20 retailers worldwide -- including fashion, hardlines, grocery and specialty retailers -- use Oracle solutions to drive performance, deliver critical insights and fuel growth across traditional, mobile and commerce channels. For more information, visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com/goto/retail
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to retail, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle, visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Contacts: Greg Lunsford Oracle +1.650.506.6523 Email Contact Emma Quinn JD Marketing +44.20.8297.5388 Email Contact
Source: Oracle Corporation