AkzoNobel Selects Oracle Talent Management Cloud Service for Its Recruiting Needs
DENVER, CO and UTRECHT, THE NETHERLANDS -- (Marketwired) -- 04/10/13 -- COLLABORATE 13 -- Oracle (ORCL)
- AkzoNobel, the largest global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, has selected Oracle Talent Management Recruiting Cloud Service to power its global recruiting efforts.
- As part of a strategic talent management initiative, AkzoNobel will replace its current recruiting solution from SAP with Oracle Talent Management Recruiting Cloud Service.
- Part of the Oracle Cloud, Oracle Talent Management Recruiting Cloud Service helps enterprises source, assess, track and hire the best talent. In addition to automating the recruiting process, Oracle Talent Management Recruiting Cloud Service delivers insights to help companies continuously improve talent acquisition efficiency and effectiveness.
- After evaluating several cloud-based recruiting solutions, AkzoNobel selected Oracle as a result of its integrated talent management capabilities.
- Oracle Consulting Services will manage the deployment.
- "As we evaluated recruiting solutions, we realized that an integrated, strategic approach to talent management would help us recruit and retain the best possible employees to AkzoNobel," said Pablo Vercelli, HR Director for AkzoNobel Decorative Paints. "We believe that Oracle Talent Management Recruiting Cloud Service will not only help us automate our recruiting, but also provide the analytics capabilities to help us better understand our talent needs, evaluate talent, and retain the best possible people in our company to continue its growth."
- "We're thrilled to be the choice to help AkzoNobel streamline its recruiting process and help it make more strategic talent management decisions as it continues to be a leader in its industry," said Nagaraj Nadendla, group vice president, Oracle Talent Management Cloud Service. "We believe that Oracle Talent Management Cloud Service can help AkzoNobel select and attract top performers who can help drive its business for years to come."
- Oracle Talent Management Cloud Service
- Oracle Talent Management Recruiting Cloud Service
- Oracle Cloud
- Oracle Consulting Services
- Oracle Human Capital Management Blog
- Oracle HCM on Twitter
- Oracle HCM on Facebook
- About AkzoNobel
Oracle Cloud Solutions
Oracle provides the industry's broadest and most complete portfolio of public, private and hybrid cloud offerings. Oracle Cloud delivers a broad suite of subscription-based, enterprise-grade Application Services, Platform Services, Infrastructure Services and Social Services. Oracle also provides a comprehensive portfolio of cloud products and managed cloud services for IT providers to build and manage clouds.
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve your existing applications investments. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to: www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle, visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Contact Info Danielle Cormier-Smith Oracle +1.610.766.3463 Email Contact Ria Lagerweij Oracle + 31306699126 Email Contact
Source: Oracle Corporation