Oracle Is #1 in the Application Server Market Segment for 2012
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/15/13 -- Oracle (ORCL)
- Oracle is again the #1 vendor in the Application Server space for 2012 with a market share of 40.7%, according to the March 2013 Gartner "Market Share: All Software Markets, Worldwide, 2012" report.(*)
- LAD was the fastest growing region for Oracle, with a growth rate of 27.6% and APAC was next with 11.4% growth.
- According to the report, Oracle also outranked the competition by achieving over 9 points greater market share than the closest competitor.
- For more information on the report contact Fabrizio Biscotti, research director at Gartner
- Oracle WebLogic Server
- Oracle's Cloud Application Foundation
- Oracle WebLogic Server blog
- Oracle WebLogic Server on OTN
- Connect with Oracle WebLogic Server via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Oracle is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
(*) Source: Gartner, Inc. "Market Share, All Software Markets, Worldwide, 2012," March 29, 2013, By Colleen Graham, Joanne Correia, David Coyle, Christine Arcaris, Fabrizio Biscotti, Matthew Cheung, Ruggero Contu, Federico de Silva Leon, Yanna Dharmasthira, Tom Eid, Chad Eschinger, Bianca Granetto, Hai Hong Swinehart, Hideaki Horiuchi, Koji Motoyoshi, Yurika Nagashima, Chris Pang, Asheesh Raina, Dan Sommer, Bhavish Sood, Michael Warrilow, Laurie Wurster and Jie Zhang"
Contact Info Jacki DeCoster Oracle +1.650.633.7788 Email Contact Drew Smith Blanc & Otus +1.415.856.5127 Email Contact
Source: Oracle Corporation