Six Flags to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas, April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (SIX), the world's largest regional theme park company, announced today that it will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
- J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media & Telecom Conference May 14, 2013 at the Westin Boston Waterfront hotel in Boston, MA
- B.Riley Investor Conference May 21, 2013 at the Loews Santa Monica Beach hotel in Santa Monica, CA
- Longbow Consumer Investor Conference May 23, 2013 at the Millenium-Broadway hotel in New York, NY
- Goldman Sachs Lodging, Gaming, Restaurant and Leisure Conference June 4, 2013 at the Goldman Sachs headquarters in New York, NY
- Oppenheimer Consumer Conference June 25, 2013 at the Four Seasons hotel in Boston, MA
Copies of presentations used at the conferences will be posted on the company's Investor Relations website at www.sixflags.com/investors.
About Six Flags Entertainment Corporation
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world's largest regional theme park company with $1.1 billion in revenue and 18 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For more than 50 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions including up-close animal encounters, Fright Fest® and Holiday in the Park®. For more information visit www.sixflags.com.
SOURCE Six Flags Entertainment Corporation