Beijing Hualian Group Selects Oracle Retail to Accelerate Expansion
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/30/13 -- Oracle (ORCL)
- The Beijing Hualian Group, one of largest retail enterprises supported by China's Ministry of Commerce, has selected Oracle and Oracle Retail applications to underpin its growing network of hypermarkets, supermarkets, department stores and commercial properties.
- Oracle Retail Merchandising Operations Management, Oracle Retail Merchandise Planning and Optimization, Oracle Retail Stores Solutions and Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System will provide Beijing Hualian Group with an integrated, scalable suite of applications that delivers the consistent and accurate view of the business required to expand profitably across the region.
- Beijing Hualian Group aims to optimize operations with the Oracle Retail solutions to improve business agility and enhance the management and execution of key item, pricing, inventory, supply chain and transactional processes.
- The deployment of Oracle Retail Merchandising Analytics will enable Beijing Hualian Group to gain actionable insight from cross-enterprise data to help make more profitable business decisions.
- In addition, Beijing Hualian Group expects Oracle Retail Category Management to help make the best use of inventory by aligning the product mix with local customer preferences to further improve performance.
- Beijing Hualian Group also selected the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 and Oracle Hyperion Performance Management Applications to improve integration and reporting of strategic, financial and operational management processes in line with corporate governance, and Oracle Project Portfolio Management to optimize project resources and delivery.
- "By committing to optimize and enhance its operations with Oracle, Beijing Hualian Group can support the transformation and growth of its business and focus on driving performance and improving the customer experience across the region," said Mike Webster, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Oracle Retail.
- "Oracle's complete, open and integrated application solutions apply to all kinds of enterprises across various industries. Our cooperation with Beijing Hualian Group is a successful practice in retail industry," said KK Pan, Vice President and General Manager of the Applications Business for Oracle Greater China. "Looking to the future, we are dedicated to helping more local retail enterprises and other industry customers drive their business growth and enhance competitive advantages with Oracle's leading applications, products and solutions."
- About Beijing Hualian Group
- Oracle Retail on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Oracle Retail Blog
- Oracle Insight-Driven Retailing Blog
- Oracle Retail in the News
- Oracle Retail Asset and Centralized Knowledge Portal
About Oracle Retail
Oracle provides retailers with a complete, open and integrated suite of business applications, server and storage solutions that are engineered to work together to optimize every aspect of their business. 20 of the top 20 retailers worldwide -- including fashion, hardlines, grocery and specialty retailers -- use Oracle solutions to drive performance, deliver critical insights and fuel growth across traditional, mobile and commerce channels. For more information, visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com/goto/retail
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to retail, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle, visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Contacts: Greg Lunsford Oracle +1.650.506.6523 Email Contact Beth Axon JD Marketing +61.432.659.856 Email Contact
Source: Oracle Corporation