Two Additional Oracle Communications Solutions Achieve TM Forum Frameworx Conformance Certification to Help Reduce Technology Procurement Risks and Costs
NICE, FRANCE -- (Marketwired) -- 05/14/13 -- TM FORUM MANAGEMENT WORLD -- Oracle (ORCL)
Oracle achieves TM Forum's Frameworx Conformance Certification for Oracle Communications Rapid Service Design and Order Delivery (RSDOD) solution, Oracle Communications Rapid Offer Design and Order Delivery (RODOD) solution and Oracle Application Integration Architecture (AIA) for Communications. TM Forum Frameworx Conformance Certification program helps standardize how communications industry solutions are assessed and enables service providers and carriers to reduce the risks and costs associated with technology acquisition and implementation.
- Oracle today announced that it has completed TM Forum's Frameworx Conformance Certification assessment process for both the Oracle Communications Rapid Service Design and Order Delivery solution and the Oracle Application Integration Architecture for Communications product. In addition, Oracle Communications Rapid Offer Design and Order Delivery solution has been re-certified as conformant to Frameworx. Oracle was the first provider to complete the TM Forum's Frameworx Solution Conformance Certification assessment process in May 2011.
- TM Forum's Frameworx Product and Solution Conformance Certification Assessments enable suppliers and service providers to independently verify a product or solution's conformance to the Frameworx Business Process and Information Frameworks. The certified conformance to industry standards also helps communications service providers (CSPs) reduce risks associated with complex integration projects and reduce vendor lock-in.
- In conjunction with the previously certified Oracle Communications Unified Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) solution, Oracle has achieved the widest certified solutions footprint for concept-to-cash business process solutions in the communications industry. These solutions cover nearly 25 distinct Level 2 and 100 distinct Level 3 processes, as defined in TM Forum's Frameworx Business Process Framework (eTOM).
- Oracle's Frameworx-conformant solutions support a new industry paradigm by helping CSPs reduce the costs and risks of procurement and deployment with its suite of industry-standard products.
Oracle Communications Rapid Service Design and Order Delivery Frameworx Conformance Certification Details:
- Oracle Communications Rapid Service Design and Order Delivery is a complete product-based service fulfillment solution that helps accelerate time to market, shorten order cycles and reduce operational costs. This product:
- Helps simplify order fulfillment processes and improve full order lifecycle management
- Provides prebuilt support for a large number of domains and network technologies to help reduce deployment time and cost
- Enhances customer satisfaction with real-time visibility across the order lifecycle
- Oracle Communications Rapid Service Design and Order Delivery was certified against TM Forum Frameworx Business Process Framework (eTOM).
- Oracle Communications Rapid Service Design and Order Delivery components include Oracle Communications Order and Service Management, Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management, Oracle Communications ASAP, Oracle Communications IP Service Activator and Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution.
Oracle Application Integration Architecture for Communications Frameworx Conformance Certification Details:
- Oracle Application Integration Architecture for Communications helps simplify cross-application business process integration to optimize operations and deliver more compelling services faster. This product:
- Enables faster implementation with lower costs and risk due to prebuilt integrations of Oracle applications
- Promotes rapid deployment, reusability and configurability of business processes with process integration packs to save significant time and cost
- Helps deliver the value of a service-oriented architecture (SOA) quickly, while also simplifying maintenance through extended vendor support
- Oracle Application Integration Architecture for Communications was certified against TM Forum's Frameworx Information Framework (SID).
Oracle Communications Rapid Offer Design and Order Delivery Frameworx Conformance Certification Details:
- Oracle Communications Rapid Offer Design and Order Delivery is a comprehensive, fully integrated solution that can cost effectively accelerate offer introduction and enables accurate order delivery. This product:
- Enables end-to-end order lifecycle management to help reduce offer time to market, order cycle time and operational expenses
- Streamlines order delivery with advanced, prebuilt order management capabilities, helping reduce order fallout
- Improves customer satisfaction with real-time visibility across the order lifecycle
- Oracle Rapid Offer Design and Order Delivery Solution was re-certified against TM Forum's Frameworx Business Process Framework (eTOM). Oracle Communications Rapid Offer Design and Order Delivery components include Oracle Communications Order and Service Management, Oracle Application Integration Architecture for Communications, Oracle's Siebel Customer Relationship Management and Oracle Product Information Management Data Hub.
- "Oracle's continued involvement with the Frameworx Conformance Certification program reflects the company's commitment to industry standards and interoperability. As technologies become more complex, this type of commitment from vendors is essential to support the business processes of leading communications service providers," said Keith Willetts, Chairman, TM Forum.
- "In today's fast-paced communications market, a standard language by which CSPs can more easily compare vendors' offerings, make better informed purchase decisions and accelerate discovery, integration and implementation, helps CSPs maintain a competitive edge. We are pleased to continue our relationship with TM Forum and the Frameworx Conformance Certification process and increase our footprint of certified solutions," said Bhaskar Gorti, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle Communications.
- Oracle Communications
- Oracle Communications Rapid Service Design and Order Delivery (RSDOD) solution
- Oracle Application Integration Architecture for Communications
- Oracle Communication Rapid Offer Design and Order Delivery (RODOD) solution
- Oracle Communications on YouTube
- Oracle Communications on Facebook
- Oracle Communications on Diigo
- Oracle Communications on Twitter
- Oracle Communications on LinkedIn
About Oracle Communications
Oracle's software and systems span the communications industry technology landscape -- from carrier-grade servers, storage and IT infrastructure, to mission-critical business and operational support systems and service delivery platforms; from business intelligence applications and retail point-of-sale solutions to the Java platform running on more than three billion mobile and handheld devices. Oracle helps 100 of the world's top 100 service providers innovate and exploit new business models, build strong, profitable customer relationships, and streamline operations. For more information, visit http://www.oracle.com/us/industries/communications/index.html
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle, visit www.oracle.com.
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to the communications industry, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Contact Info Katie Barron Oracle +1.202.904.1138 Email Contact Johanna King O'Keeffe & Company (OGE) +1.703.883.9000 x140 Email Contact
Source: Oracle Corporation