Media Alert: Cadence to Showcase Comprehensive PCI Express IP and Verification Solutions at PCI-SIG 2013
SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/20/13 -- Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (CDNS), a leader in global electronic design innovation, today announced its participation at PCI-SIG Developers Conference 2013, an annual conference that provides comprehensive training on all aspects of the PCI (peripheral component interconnect) standard.
Visitors to the Cadence booth (#9) can participate in the following demonstrations:
- Low-power PCIe controller and PHY
- Mobile PCIe controller and MIPI M-PHY
- PCIe with TripleCheck IP Validator
- Chip-package-board design and analysis
Cadence will deliver papers at two conference sessions:
- "Testing and Verification of NVMe PCIe devices" - Moshik Ruben (10:30-11:30 am on Tuesday, June 25)
- "MPCIe implementation case study" - Martin James (3:30 - 4:30 pm on Tuesday, June 25)
June 25-26, 2013
Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054
For more information, please contact: Dean Solov Cadence Design Systems, Inc. 408-944-7226 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Cadence Design Systems, Inc.