Salesforce.com Accelerates Salesforce Marketing Cloud Industry Leadership, Announces New Radian6 Social Listening Coverage in China and Russia
SAN FRANCISCO, July 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the world's #1 CRM platform (http://www.salesforce.com/), today accelerated Salesforce Marketing Cloud leadership with new Radian6 social listening coverage in China and Russia. For the first time, global brands will be able to comprehensively listen to conversations and engage with people on the most popular and widely adopted social networks in these countries, including Sina Weibo and VKontakte (VK.com). With the new social listening coverage, marketers will be empowered to identify sales leads, discover advocates, uncover social influence, track sentiment and more through Radian6, the #1 social listening application.
Comments on the news:
- "With almost one billion users on social networks like Sina Weibo and VK.com, it is crucial for multinational brands to listen to every voice," said Michael Lazerow, CMO of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, salesforce.com (CRM). "Through Radian6, marketers will now be able to listen to conversations and engage people on the leading Chinese and Russian social networks to connect in entirely new ways."
- "With customers in more than 160 countries, being able to listen to the conversations on Sina Weibo and VK.com with Salesforce Radian6 will help us get a more complete view of the conversation around our brand," said Rod Strother, Director, Digital and Social Centre of Excellence, Lenovo.
- "Marketers need to be able to listen to all of the conversations that are relevant to their brand, in multiple languages and on the largest social networks," said Mary Wardley, program vice president of CRM Applications and Customer Experience, IDC. "The expanded social listening coverage of Salesforce Radian6 will help provide marketers with a global view of the conversation, empowering them to make better informed decisions."
Salesforce Radian6 First Authorized, Real-Time Social Network Listening Application in China and Russia
The new Radian6 listening capabilities on the leading social networks in China and Russia accelerates the global leadership of the Marketing Cloud. Now, brands will be empowered to connect with their customers, employees and partners in entirely new ways. With the addition of Sina Weibo and VK.com, Radian6 will be the first authorized application to provide comprehensive listening of public social media conversations in China and Russia in real time. Not only will marketers be able to manage their own brand pages, but they can also monitor all of the public social conversations across each of the networks.
Salesforce Radian6 Ecosystem Empowers Global Marketers To Turn Insights Into Action
Radian6 has a large and comprehensive partner ecosystem, which brings together 14 of the industry's leading social analytics vendors to help marketers turn glean valuable insights from conversations across the web, including Sina Weibo and VK.com. Radian6 customers can access sophisticated analytics that enable them to identify sales leads, implement natural language processing, detect trends for any topic or keyword and uncover social influence and sentiment in 22 languages, including Mandarin Chinese and Russian. In a few clicks, companies can select multiple analytics services to create a dashboard that delivers a single social snapshot of their company using the analytics that are most valuable to their specific business.
Customer Success with Salesforce Marketing Cloud The #1 Social Marketing Application
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud offers the leading social media marketing solution for social listening, powered by Radian6, social publishing, powered by Buddy Media, and social advertising, powered by Social.com". Together, they form the #1 social marketing solution for transforming how customer companies market in the social and mobile era. Today, 55 of the Fortune 100 are using the Marketing Cloud. Consumer brands such as Ford and Unilever, as well as global media agency network Omnicom Group, are among the forward thinking organizations currently leveraging the industry's #1 social marketing suite to transform their marketing for the social era and make better business decisions.
Salesforce Radian6 monitors more than 650 million sources globally in 22 languages, including the Twitter Firehose of 400 million tweets per day. It was named a "leader" and "most innovative" vendor in independent research firm Forrester Research, Inc.'s "The Forrester Wave": Enterprise Listening Platforms, Q2 2012."
Pricing and Availability
- Salesforce Radian6 real-time listening for Sina Weibo is currently scheduled to be available by Q4 2013
- Salesforce Radian6 real-time listening for VKontakte (VK.com) is currently scheduled to be available by Q2 2014
- Salesforce Radian6 real-time listening for Sina Weibo and VKontakte (VK.com) pricing will be released when they are publicly available
- Become a fan of Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow @salesforce and @MarketingCloud on Twitter
- Find more information on Salesforce Marketing Cloud at: http://www.salesforcemarketingcloud.com
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.