Seeking Alpha

Pres. Obama will lay out his administration's strategy on tackling climate change in a speech...

Pres. Obama will lay out his administration's strategy on tackling climate change in a speech tomorrow, which may include measures to limit greenhouse gas emissions from existing power plants. It is unclear if Obama will make any reference to the proposed Keystone XL pipeline (TRP -2.6%). Coal names plunge (KOL -4.5%): WLT -13.2%, JRCC -12.4%, ACI -8.4%, ANR -8.2%, BTU -8%, CLF -8%, CNX -8%, OXF -7%.
From other sites
Comments (3)
  • Ron Myers
    , contributor
    Comments (256) | Send Message
     
    I wonder if Obuster will also roll out his jobs strategy tomorrow - to remove every competitive advantage the US has or will ever have and eliminate all private sector jobs, such that the country has 75% UE with the other 25% working for the government.
    24 Jun 2013, 12:06 PM Reply Like
  • tomasitaylor
    , contributor
    Comments (40) | Send Message
     
    He wants to use the European model for our county......so your description sounds about right.
    24 Jun 2013, 12:49 PM Reply Like
  • WMARKW
    , contributor
    Comments (10700) | Send Message
     
    Obama's strategy is to weaken (on ever possible front) the USA. Climate change efforts will turn out to be just another administration give away to Democratic party supporters.
    24 Jun 2013, 12:24 PM Reply Like
DJIA (DIA) S&P 500 (SPY)
ETF Hub
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs