- Omnicom Group (OMC) and Publicis Groupe (PGPEF.PK) have confirmed that they have agreed to a 50:50 merger.
- Deal will create the world's largest advertising firm with a stock market value of $35.1B and which had combined 2012 revenues of $22.7B, well above WPP's (WPPGY) $16B.
- The new firm will also have over 130,000 workers.
- Omnicom's John Wren, based in New York, and Publicis' Maurice Levy, based in Paris, will be co-CEOs for 30 months, after which Wren will become sole CEO and Levy will become nonexecutive Chairman.
- Clients include Omnicom's AT&T, Visa and Pepsi, and Publicis' McDonald’s, Coca-Cola and Walmart . (PR)
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Apr 7, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 25, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 5, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 4, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 3, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs