- We spoke to our users. You told us Seeking Alpha is already your go-to provider of short-form breaking news. And you said that bullet points - the format favored by market professionals and popularized by expensive news providers like Bloomberg and StreetAccount - would make Market Currents even more awesome. We listened.
- So today, our flagship short-form news - Market Currents - moves to a lightning-fast, easy-to-digest bulleted format.
- Every Market Current now has a title, making it easier to skim the headlines and decide what to read and what to skip.
- Seeking Alpha will continue to disrupt the short-form news market, and we'll always be free. Next up: Contributed news and commentary from industry insiders.
- How do you like the bulleted format? How can we make Market Currents even better? Please let us know in the comments...
Seeking Alpha fires a shot at Bloomberg, StreetAccount
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs