- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals (AEGR) impresses with Q2 results, as net sales come in well ahead of expectations.
- CEO Marc Beer sees "significant room for continued growth as [the company] calibrates activities surrounding the launch of Juxtapid in the U.S."
- AEGR says 215 patients are currently using Juxtapid — meeting the full year goal of 250-300 patients on therapy looks like a forgone conclusion.
- FY13 Juxtapid sales forecast is lifted to $30-35M from just $15-25M previously. Shares +15% premarket. (PR)
- Needham's Chad Messer called it last week.
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at Benzinga.com (Feb 5, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 15, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 14, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 12, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 16, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs