- Bankrate (RATE +13.6%) has been upgraded to Buy by BofA in response to its Q2 report.
- SanDisk (SNDK -2.5%) has been cut to Neutral by Goldman.
- OpenTable (OPEN -1.3%) has been cut to Neutral by Macquarie.
- Sohu (SOHU -0.7%) has been cut to Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley following yesterday's Q2 report (I, II).
- EDA software firms Mentor Graphics (MENT -0.1%) and Synopsys (SNPS +0.8%) have been started at Outperform by Pac Crest. Rival Cadence (CDNS -0.2%) has been started at Sector Perform.
A roundup of tech analyst ratings changes
Jul 30 2013, 09:43 ET